IT’S RED RIBBON WEEK® (OCTOBER 23-31)!
The Red Ribbon Campaign® is the oldest and largest drug prevention program in the Nation and a way for people and communities take a visible stand against drugs. We want to help our nation’s children reach their full potential.
RED RIBBON IS INTENDED TO BE FUN AND EFFECTIVE. HERE ARE 5 WAYS TO CELEBRATE:
- Communicate with children about the importance of staying drug free and the meaning behind this year’s theme: “Your Future Is Key, So Stay Drug Free.™”
- Educate, educate, educate. It’s not just about wearing red or crazy socks. Here are some curriculum ideas for each grade level.
- Enter our photo contest. It’s a great way to get the conversation started and it also supports schools across America.
- Make it social. Show your support for Red Ribbon on Facebook and Twitter.
- Take a stab at creating next year’s theme. You’ll get national recognition and lots of free Red Ribbon merchandise.
The National Family Partnership thanks you for your participation and your unwavering support!